TOURS.NET - Tour Operator Software
TOURS.NET - The complete Touring Management Solution for Tour Operators
- What is TOURS.NET?
- System Requirements
- Support & Maintenance
TOURS.NET is the most affordable, cutting-edge tour operator software that has been designed specifically to suit the East African tours markets and to meet all the functions and processes of busy in- and outbound tour operators.
TOURS.NET Tour Operator Software caters for tour operators of any size and can easily adapt to your expanding business needs. From customised reporting to its integrated accounting module, TOURS.NET will change your business overnight!
Benefits at a Glance
- Generating quotes and itineraries has never been easier
Quickly and easily build custom itineraries
- TOURS.NET's user interface helps speed up your productivity
Our software uses a familiar and intuitive user interface to make building itineraries a breeze
- NEVER again incur losses by applying the wrong rates or forgetting park entry fees
Rates are applied reliably and accurately per calendar day
- Cater for both resident and non-resident rates
TOURS.NET even allows you to mix both rates within one quotation
- Multi-currency enabled
Apply various currencies to rates and quotations
- TOURS.NET has an impressive list of reports
Keep up to speed with all your tours and finances
- Keep your finances on track
All financial information at your fingertips with the integrated accounting module
TOURS.NET is the complete Tours Management System
TOURS.NET is the complete tours management software system for travel wholesalers & tour operators with the ability to handle groups, FIT's, packages, ad-hoc itineraries, safaris, tours & events and series tours all in one integrated operational and accounting package. It was developed in conjunction with local tour operators so it is tailored to the East African tourism industry. It is particularly adept at planning safaris and handling national parks.
TOURS.NET has been recognised by many universities and colleges in Kenya as industry standard and has been integrated as 'tours software of choice' as part of their tourism courses.
TOURS.NET is the best long-term investment you can make for your company.
- Web based ('cloud') application.
- Familiar and intuitive Microsoft Windows interface for ease-of-use and greater staff productivity.
- Full multi-currency database, operations and accounting facilities.
- User defined documentation and message formats.
- Runs on a Windows platform. Windows 2003 Server and SQL Server 2000 database.
- Holds many years of booking and accounting history on-line.
- All reports may be viewed on screen, printed or exported directly to other applications including MS Word & Excel.
- TOURS.NET's policy of constant research and development, based on user input, means that the user always has the most modern and up-to-date software available.
- Pricing to suit all - from the smallest to the largest tour operator.
The complete software solution for tour operators
- Create a full tailor-made itinerary, all vouchers and invoice in less than 5 minutes!
- Increase productivity by >150%
- Be competitive: apply cutting-edge prices
- Multi-currency capability
- Fully customize tours itineraries
- Tour Financials at your fingertips
- Reports and queries by the click of a button
- No more over and under charging
- Day book – know where your customers are today
- Print invoices, vouchers and costing sheets
- Be flexible: Customize your mark-up
- Includes a full business accounting module
- Conveniently pay or receive payments through ZAP - NEW!
- Industry-standard: included in tourism syllabus in many universities and colleges in Kenya
- total solution: including installation, project management, training, support, general consultancy and bespoke customisation.
- Latest technologies: artKenya's ongoing research and development protects your investment.
Migration of data
For those agencies that have data stored in other applications, like Excel sheets or FileMaker databases, it may be possible to migrate (part of) data to TOURS.NET. We may be able to advise you on this, or assist you with the migration. If and what kind of costs are involved will depend on the specifics.
|Tailor-made to the African tourism industry|
|Multi-tiered user access restrictions|
|Generate Tour Quotations|
|Conveniently select accommodation from list|
|Auto-include park fees|
|Auto-apply children rates|
|Resident and non-resident rates|
|Combine residents and non-residents in same quotation|
|Generate & Print Itineraries (Descriptions, Pictures, Web Adresses)|
|Generate & Print Service Vouchers (LPO's)|
|Generate & Print Pro-Forma Invoices|
|Generate & Print Costing Sheet|
|Generate & Print detailed tour arrivals lists|
|Easily manage waitlists and cancellations|
|Email (MS Outlook) integration|
|Maintain complete history of all work on quotations and bookings|
|Track your bookings from beginning to end|
|File profit report|
|Booking analysis report|
|Bednight (gross profit) analysis|
|Fully integrated Debtors, Creditors, General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation system avoids duplication and costly errors and omissions|
|New: Make and receive payments through ZAP (credit card payments in preparation)|
|Purchase Orders & Supplier Invoice Reconciliation|
|Supplier Payment Reminders|
|Generate & Print detailed profitability reports per quotation|
|Issue customer statements|
|Prepare cash books|
|Enter general entries|
|Record supplier invoices (LPOs)|
|Record debit notes|
|Supplier age analysis|
|Customer age analysis|
|Profit and loss|
|Prepare budgets and view budget reports|
|Multi-currency accounting system|
|Auto-calculate foreign exchange gain/loss|
|Produce VAT reports|
|All financial reports and accounting processes can be exported to Excel and PDF|
|Integrate to 3rd party accounting packages|
|Comprehensive staff training, maintenance and updates included|
- Windows XP SP2, Vista SP1
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB disk space (database server only)
- 1GB RAM (database server only)
- Local area network (LAN)
TOURS.NET is being constantly developed and upgraded to make the software even more useful and user-friendly. Our users can look forward to many new features and functionalities in the near future. Our policy of constant research and development, based on user input, means that the user always has the most modern and up-to-date software available. All licensed TOURS.NET clients benefit from our continuous research and development and all updates to the software are installed free of charge.
Thorough initial training of you and your staff (management, tour consultants and accounts in separate sessions) is included in the set up fee of the software (terms and conditions apply). Subsequent training sessions will be charged at nominal fees.
Automatic error reporting
TOURS.NET has a state-of-the-art error reporting system built in. Any errors are reported to our support department automatically by email. That way, we can detect and fix bugs mostly before they happen.
After Sales Customer Service
TOURS.NET is the total solution - including installation, project management, training, support, general consultancy and bespoke customisation.
Pre and After Sales Contacts
Problems and bugs with tours module: email@example.com
Problems and bugs with accounting module: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Marketing: email@example.com
Download the flyer (pdf, 290KB)