Content Management Systems (CMS)
I’d like to thank artKenya for having managed to design our website just as we wanted. The fact that you maintained constant communication and help throughout the design period up to now illustrates how you take the customer’s needs seriously. Your Content Management System stands out in terms of the usability and the continuous improvements. Keep up the good work!
- Akenga Nelson Anyasi, IT Assistant
African Technology Policy Studies Network (ATPS)
Take Control Of Your Site - With CPANEL.NET CMS
If it is important to you that the content of your site is fresh and up-to-the-minute. CPANEL.NET may be just what you need. We have developed our CMS to allow customers to update information easily and whenever they want (without needing our involvement!).
What is CPANEL?
artKenya's CPANEL.NET Content Management System (CMS) is an online website editing solution that allows you to edit your website directly from the web browser. Maintain your website yourself with this Content Management System after having it online. Maintaining and updating a website is a big aspect in getting customers more interested in your website - and in your business.
Update Your Website - Yourself!
With CPANEL.NET CMS you can easily:
- Add new page titles and sub sections
- Add text and pictures using tools very similar to popular word processing software
- Use style settings so your headings and body text always tie in with your site style
- Update all tags so your site is WC3 compatible (for disability access) as well as being optimised for search engines
- Keep your Shop or Catalogue up to date
- Add latest News or Special Offers
Content Management made easy with CPANEL.NET
CPANEL has an intuitive, graphical interface that simplifies the process of managing a Web site. You can make your changes using a what-you-see-is-what-you-get editor, meaning you don't even need to know HTML! An inbuilt HTML editor allows functionality just like editing a page in Word. It also allows the import and resizing of images and documents in various formats. Gone are the days of paying and waiting for content changes. Having a CMS built into your Web site means you can update your text and images any time you need to via an easy-to-use interface. You don't need to call your webmaster for small everyday changes, so you can update as often as you want.
Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
As a unique feature of CPANEL.NET, we've combined its back end with our search engine optimization (SEO) bundle. So you get an extra boost in marketing your website or your products.
Content Management System Features
- Easy to use
- Add, edit and delete pages
- Site changes made are logged and can be reversed
- Re-order pages within sub navigation
- Pick and choose which pages link from the navigation
- Upload photos for galleries, pages, etc.
- Upload other documents (such as pdf, Word, etc.)
- Create, edit, delete admin priviledges
- Automatic ‘error trapping and reporting’ system
- Bold, Italics, Underline
- Create text and image links
- Copy and paste text from other applications
- Image manager (upload gif, jpg, png)
- Document manager (pdf, doc, etc)
- Bullet and number lists
- Special characters support (™, ©, ®)
THE CMS BENEFITS FOR YOU
CPANEL.NET allows you to manage your website with ease. You can manage your website with the integrated file and image managers, as well as the intuitive WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor.
Rollback content authoring. CPANEL.NET stores a backup copy of every page that is edited so that 1-click rollback can be performed if necessary.
No HTML experience required. You can update your website without knowing any HTML or programming languages. Because everything is point and click, you can login and update your web site quickly, easily and effectively.
Powerful file & image managers allow you to easily create an image and file archive. You can also create new pages and add images to them.
More than simple HTML editing. CPANEL.NET is more than a basic HTML editor. It includes integrated spell checking utilities, find/replace, direct source-code editing for advanced users.
Fully integrated stylesheet rendering. When you build a web page containing a stylesheet, the CPANEL.NET WYSIWYG editor will automatically extract and render these styles in the editing window. You can even select from these styles in a dropdown list.
In response to these reports we have revised our codes and approaches to generate increasingly efficient methods of solving problems. The nature of the system also prepares us for changes in technology trends in the future.